I’m all about a simple eye look in the summer. Frankly, the vast majority of my time is doing summer stuff, which doesn’t really require much in the way of makeup. The Real Divas Beauty standard uniform is a maxi dress and flip flops, so I don’t exactly need a major smokey eye to top it off.
This is my go-to. It’s simple, quick, and easy, and for some reason, people love the blue-green eyeliner.
What I used:
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion in Sin
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin
- Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in I’m Getting Sunburned (bronze color only)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Deep End
- tarte’s LIghts, Camera, Flashes mascara
How I did it:
- Prime the eyelid with the primer, up to the brow bone.
- Apply Sin to the entire eye.
- With a crease brush, apply the bronze color from the Wet ‘n Wild trio just to the crease of your eye.
- Line eyes with Deep End.
- Add two coats of the tarte mascara.
That’s it! It shouldn’t take you longer than a couple of minutes to whip this one out.