Celebrity makeup artist Kristofer Buckle created Kacey Musgraves’ look for the The Grammy Awards using tarte products, and here is how he got the look.
I wanted to complement Kacey’s gorgeous blush-colored dress with an equally soft, romantic look.
- To prep Kacey’s face, Kristofer applied clean slate poreless 12-hr perfecting primer.
- To even her skin tone, he buffed Amazonian clay full coverage 12-hour foundation in medium all over.
- For a gorgeous, peachy flush he dusted Amazonian clay 12-hr blush in blissful over the apples of her cheeks.
- He set her complexion with Amazonian clay finishing powder.
- To create a rose smoky eye Kristofer used the be MATTEnificent colored clay eye & cheek palette. He swept “view from the taupe” and “rose to the occasion” on the outer corners of her eyes. Then he lightly smudged “two plums up” on her bottom lashline to give a soft, wide-eyed look.
- He finished by defining her eyebrows with brow architect shaper, liner and definer.
- To complement the softness of her look, he applied power pigment in tipsy over her lips.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."