I’ve been in Ricky’s NYC many times, and I’ve always noticed awesome products, up to the minute trends, and some other “interesting” stuff, but I’ve never seen a salon in there. But, I’ve been informed that there is indeed a Ricky’s NYC salon, and it’s called Revolver.
Billing themselves as “runway style at real girl prices.” And they aren’t kidding – take a look at their menu board:
They are currently in three Ricky’s NYC stores, including one in Miami!
- 124 Crosby (between Houston and Prince Streets)
- 111 Third Avenue (between 13th and 14th Streets)
- 2906 Broadway (between 113th and 114th Streets)
- 536 Lincoln Road, Miami
And two more will be opening up this month:
- 7 East 14th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues)
- 30/83 Steinway (between 30th and 31st Avenues), Astoria
I’ll be popping in next time I’m in town for a $30 blowout – that price is almost unheard of in the city!