Be honest -how much do you miss this series? I get such a kick out of seeing what other people consider worthy enough to carry in their makeup bags inside the daily purse. Some days I can’t get out the door with much more than a tube of Carmex and a tube of (almost always dried out) mascara.
Today we are peeking into the bag of Brigitte of ColorMeSoCrazy, who is going to show us everything she’s keeping in her bag at the moment.
- Love and Beauty Sparkling Gloss from Forever 21
- Body Butter in Milk and Honey from Guccio
- Complexion Brightening Lipstick in medium to tan from tarte Cosmetics
- Mascara from Model Co.
- Tweezers from Revlon
- Lip Balm Tint in Peach from elf Cosmetics
- Lipstick in Deeply in Mauve from Noyah
- Lipstick in Rouge from Make Up For Ever
- Lipstick in Belle Etoile from Vincent Longo
- Orbit Gum
- Michael Kors Perfume
- Hand Lotion by Peter Thomas Roth
- Multitasking SPF Concealer in Summer Bisque from Bare Minerals
- Lip Protectant in Citrus Mint from Softlips
Thanks, Brigette for letting us peek in there! Remember, she’s a blogger over at ColorMeSoCrazy, and you really need to go take a look. I spy some gorgeous lipstick shades over there.
I want to feature YOU in this series. Take a photo of your makeup bag, and take each thing out and tell us what it is and why you carry it around every day.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."