If you’re like me, and you want your makeup to actually do something good for your skin and you want it to multi-task, you probably have a hard time finding what you want. But the new Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks are not only a pop of color that works on lips and cheeks, but a balm that helps skin look both youthful and dewy.
It works by combining ceramidone, glowing pigments and light- diffusing spheres to give skin that soft-focus glow. To be specific:
- ceramidone acts as sort of a filler for wrinkles, pores and fine lines
- the balm formula moisturizes the skin
- the light-diffusing spheres deflect harsh light from skin, making it look younger
Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks Inspiration
There are five Beach Sticks in the collection, each inspired by the sands and lighting of a beach. According to Charlotte, they include:
- Formentera: A sun-kissed berry colour, inspired by the searing heat and Ibicencan culture of this Island. Think Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gisele and Ursula Andress – perfect for sun-drenched Sophisticates and Golden Goddesses.
- Las Salinas: A candy, fresh, pretty pink that captures the cool, young vibe of this legendary beach. A look for the Uptown ladies and Ingénues from Kate Upton to Kate Middleton, Olivia Palermo and a latter-day Christy Turlington.
- Moon Beach: A luminous, rose-gold, 70’s inspired iridescent peach, inspired by the mesmerising light of Moon Beach. A universally flattering shade to light up your face, but optimal for Dolce Vitas from Barbara Bach to Angelina Jolie and Sophia Loren.
- Es Vedra: A mystic sunset coral, inspired by this magical, magnetic island, possessed by the sirens that lured Ulysses. Perfect for Bombshell temptresses, Glamour Muses and Rebels such as Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Miranda Kerr and Jerry Hall.
- Ibiza: Charlotte calls this one “the sun in a stick”. Paint the sun back into your face with this universal, blend-able bronzer for women looking for a mid-summer tan. A burnished bronze, inspired by my breakthrough Castaway Kate shoot for Vogue and ethereal light of the island itself. Think Beyoncé, Adriana Lima, Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls and Jennifer Lopez
“My beach sticks are the ultimate homage to an Ibizan summer. Simply twist up and blend onto lips and cheeks with your fingers for a dewy, youthful look. I call them a Summer Glow in a Stick!”
Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."