Makeup artist Tracey Levy used the new luxury Charlotte Tilbury makeup line to create the fresh look Kristen Wiig wore to the 2015 Golden Globes.
To get the look, Levy outlined her steps:
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask (launching in March) was used to prep the skin by smoothing the skin and totally blurring all imperfections while minimizing the appearance of pores.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream was used generously on Kristen’s skin for the perfect amount of moisture. The Magic Cream was also an excellent primer for the makeup.
- Levy prepped Kristen’s lips with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic Balm (launching in March).
- Levy then brushed a wash of the #1 Prime shade from Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate all over Kristen’s lids. Levy then added a light dust of #2 Enhance shade through her crease. She then used the #1 color from Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp on her lid for a highlight.
- Levy then used a small brush and applied Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Las Salinas (launching in March) along Kristen’s lash line and outer corner of her eyes. Levy used this as a base to blend the two darker colors from the Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp to create a reddish-pink. Levy then applied a bit more of the #1 in her inner corners.
- Levy used a Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler to curl Kristen’s lashes before applying a light coat of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara in Glossy Black.
- For the face, Levy lightly blended a mix of Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 4 Fair and 6 Medium, keeping the lighter mix in the inner part of Kristen’s face and blending the darker towards the outside. Levy used a foundation brush and blended with a moist beauty blender.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair and 4 Medium were then blended with Levy’s ring finger and a beauty blender. For the highlight, Levy used Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow along the top of Kristen’s cheekbones and the bridge of her nose.
- For Kristen’s cheek color, Levy mixed the Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Las Salinas on the outer top of her apples blended upwards then Levy blended the Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Formentera under the apples and out for a bit of dimension.
- Levy then lightly set Kristen’s makeup with touch of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 2 Medium.
- For a bit more “punch,” Levy dusted a bit of Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love is the Drug. To enhance the highlight of Kristen’s cheekbones, Levy dusted Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow under her cheekbones and jawline.
- Kristen’s brows were natural but enhanced with Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D and Brooke S.
- Kristen’s lips were then finished with a bit more Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic then defined with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. The lips were filled in with a soft finger and Levy applied Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria (launching in fall 2015).
- Since Kristen’s dress is over the shoulder, Levy rubbed Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow on her shoulders and chest to make the skin look luminous.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."