Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I’m fairly certain that I’ve never seen Kate Beckinsale with anything other than amazing hair. I’m convinced she rolls out of bed with fantastic hair and doesn’t have to do a thing to it. And I’m clearly jealous. She’s staying true to form with this beautiful updo at Sunday’s award show.
She was styled by Creighton Bowman of Tracey Mattingly, using Rene Furterer products. Here he explains how he put it all together:
- First, on towel-dried hair, I applied René Furterer VOLUMEA volumizing foam – no rinse at the roots and René Furterer FIORAVANTI shine enhancing no-rinse detangling spray on the ends. Also, I sprayed on René Furterer LISSEA thermal protecting smoothing spray to help protect the hair from my heat styling tools.
- Next, using a medium-sized round brush, I blew out the hair.
- Once Kate’s blowout was finished, I curled the hair with a 1 1/4″ curling iron and then set the hair into 1″ sections.
- I then brushed out the curls and sprayed René Furterer NATURIA dry shampoo all over for added texture and thickness.
- To begin the updo, I pulled all of the hair to the top of the crown and secured it with a ponytail holder.
- Once the ponytail was secure, I wrapped all of the hair around the ponytail base in a forward motion and secured it with pins in the front of the ponytail.
- Finally, I used René Furterer VEGETAL FINISHING SPRAY to hold the look in place and to smooth any flyaways.
Rene Furterer is available at Beauty.com.