Allison Williams was working some glamorous retro hair at the 2015 Golden Globes awards on Sunday. She wore a strapless red dress by Armani Prive, and was styled by Christina Ehrlich. Allison’s hair was done by Renato Campora for Wella Professionals.
Wella shared with me how to get the asymmetrical bob Allison wore. Here is the step by step guide:
- Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Elements Renewing Shampoo and Daily Renewing Conditioner which helps hydrate, nourish and strengthen hair.
- Prime damp hair by applying 2-3 pumps of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to the palms of your hands and distribute evenly throughout hair.
- Work in Wella Professionals Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse from root to ends.
- Create a deep side part and blow dry hair with a fine tooth comb.
- Take medium sections of hair, starting from the top of the head, curl hair towards the face.
- Using bobby pins, secure each curl flat to the head and lightly mist with Wella Professionals Spray Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
- Once the hair has cooled, remove the pins and loosely brush out the lengths.
- Shape the waves using Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance Shine Pomade to define and prevent fly-aways.
- Using bobby pins, curl the bottom of the hair up and under, and secure the hair to form the bob.
- Finish off by spraying hair with Wella Professionals Stay Firm Finishing Spray and Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Keratin Protection Spray leaving hair smooth, shiny and red carpet ready.
Well Professional salon products are available at Sally Beauty.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."