I’ve said it a million times – I absolutely love glitter nail polish, and would probably wear some form of it all the time, but it is SO HARD to get it off. I’m waiting for some new product to come along and make it all so much easier. Until then, I’ll do it my normal way – taking a cotton pad soaked in acetone nail polish remover, putting it against my nail, and then wrapping some aluminum foil over each finger, so that I look like something out of a bad horror movie. Usually five minutes with that set up, and I’m good. Wipe, and throw it all away.
But that’s not what we’re here to talk about. Today my fellow bloggers and I are sharing our top ten favorite glitter nail polish shades. This is only about a third of my collection, so I had to look deep inside my soul to pick out my favorites. Here is what I came up with.
Top Ten Glitter Nail Polish Shades
- Vintage Confetti by Sally Hansen: this is keeping on trend with my current rose gold obsession
- Fire Spring by Rainbow Honey: this is such a pretty fall micro-glitter
- Lavishly Lilac by Maybelline: this was part of the brocades collection
- Luxe and Lush by China Glaze: this is a clear top coat with holographic flakes from the Capital collection
- Nutty Hat Guy by Matisse Elite: this came out when Alice and Wonderland was enjoying a resurgence
- Creative Control by Wet ‘n Wild: part of the Mega Rocks collection – I think I just love the color
- Cha-Ching by Sally Hansen: this is one of the Gem Crush polishes which are really awesome glitters
- Stroke of Brilliance by Essie: another top coat enhancer, part of the luxeffects collection
- Hollywood Walk of Fame by Wet ‘n Wild: this star glitter is part of the Fergie collection
- Artsy by Revlon: a beautiful, dark cobalt blue with hexagon and bar glitters
Be sure and check out my fellow bloggers – so much glitter!
[inlinkz_linkup id=443235 mode=1]
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."