My love of costume jewelry is firmly documented. I have so much of it that I have run out of places to store it in my tiny little house. But that won’t stop me from buying more – you need just the right thing for each outfit, right?
Jewelry also makes great gifts. Honestly, I don’t know very many women who wouldn’t love a little something in the form of jewelry. A necklace, a bracelet, some fancy earrings. Even a great cocktail ring. I love a good cocktail ring.
I’m not loyal enough to anyone to have a favorite brand – I’ll buy and wear anything no matter where it’s from if I think it works. But when it comes to gift-giving, I’m a little more particular. Cookie Lee has become one of my go-to brands when I’m buying for someone else. The quality is superior and returns are easy, especially if you have a local rep near you.
Favorite Cookie Lee costume jewelry designs
- Sparkling Lights Bib Necklace, $36
- Glitz and Stones Metallic Bracelet, $38
- Heirloom Black Diamond Ring, $28
- Black Diamond Teardrop Earrings, $28
- Crystal Gazing Macrame Bracelet, $28
- Mesmerizing Earrings, $20
- Shades of Glam Mood Ring, $20
- Charming Mixed Metal Bangle, $22
- Camo In Motion Hematite Necklace, $36
- Double The Shine Embellished Wrap Bracelet, $32
Check out the Holiday Look Book up on Cookie Lee now.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."