I am an absolute sucker for handbags or purses, whatever you call them. I have been collecting them for years, and I have an entire wardrobe full of them. Some people collect shoes, but I’m all about the handbag.
One of my absolute favorite stores, Henri Bendel, has released a new limited edition line of bags, and they are absolutely beautiful. If you’re not familiar with Henri Bendel, they have a beautiful flagship store in Manhattan, as well as stores in major cities such as Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and Las Vegas, to name a few, and specialize mostly in accessories such as handbags.
The vibe is very 40’s romantic, and the materials are Italian leathers, hair calf, faux furs, and chic metallics. These are going to appeal to the Henri Bendel girl who loves the elegance and glamour of Old Hollywood.
- Limited Edition Gotham Satchel, $698. Embossed, $798
- Limited Edition Chelsea Tote, $898
- Uptown Crossbody, $278
- Carlyle Satchel, $478
- A-List Satchels, $598 – $650
- Jetsetter Haircalf Backpack, $450
- Rivington Haircalf Tote, $550. A-List Satchel Fringe, $698
- Whitney Satchel, $478. Whitney Messenger, $428
- Carlyle Caviar Tote, $478
- Limited Edition Plaza Shopper, $798
- Carlyle Large Shopper, $550
- West 57th Night Floral Satchel, $398. West 57th Night Floral Wheelie, $698
Visit Henri Bendel online, or call 1.800.hbendel
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."