One of my favorite natural brands, tarte, has come up with some beautiful holiday gift ideas. Travel bags, palettes, and tools are all here.
- bon voyage collectors set & travel bag. Available exclusively at Sephora. A chic, portable travel bag filled with a collection of limited-edition, oversized must-have beauty essentials for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion. And a gorgeous vintage French style bag. $59
- pin up girl Amazonian clay blush palette. 5 brand new 12 hour blushes – if you haven’t tried these yet, I highly recommend them. They are fantastic. This set also includes two hair pins with rhinestones and pearls. Available exclusively at Sephora. $42.
- away oui go portable palette & collectors set. Inspired by dreamy French adventures. Exclusively at Ulta. $48
- chic to cheek deluxe Amazonian clay blush set. Four blushes with limited edition vintage French packaging. $35.
- petite treats 12 days of tarte deluxe collection. Full of 12 deluxe best sellers. Exclusively at Ulta. $37
- ladies who lash limited-edition picture perfect eyelash curler. $19
- sweet dreams best-sellers collection. A handpicked collection of bestselling favorites features deluxe sizes of its Maracuja Oil, Maracuja C-Brighter; Eye Treatment, and its collector’s edition Cheek Stain.
- kiss & belle deluxe lipSurgence lip set. An eight-piece, curated collector’s set of tarte’s award-winning LipSurgence; lip tints, and lip glosses all in charming, new limited-edition shades. $34
- très chic park ave princess contour palette. A limited-edition, three-in-one palette with luxe, contouring makeup essentials, featuring tarte’s iconic park ave princess & matte bronzer.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."