It is time for holiday sets, are you ready? There are some fantastic ones out there, and I’ll be reporting on them as quickly as I can! So let’s get right to it.
The Harajuku Lovers set goes through a transformation every season. I have the originals, one winter collection, and one summer collection. The bottles are super cute, each one a Harajuku girl, representing Love, Angel, Music Baby and one for Gwen herself called G. You could seriously buy these for the packages alone.
This collection is called “Pop Electric” and the bottles are inspired by street art. They are a “fatal attraction to cuteness,” and shows a “anything goes” attitude. The scents are:
- Love: A mouthwatering fruity floral, featuring juicy apple, dewy pear, surrounded by jasmine, cashmere woods and creamy musks.
- Lil’ Angel: Irresistibly addictive, this fragrance features juicy berries blended with candied violet and sugared rose, laced with a lollipop accord and rich amber.
- G: A creamy modern gourmand featuring a delectable whipped coconut accord, enveloped in soft florals and musky woods.
- Magic: Soft and comforting, this sophisticated powdery fragrance features a baby soft musk accord which blends with delicate florals and nuzzly vanilla.: This vibrant fragrance opens with crisp apples and crushed berries and unfolds into a water floral and wrapped in sensual amberwood and luminous musks.
- Baby: Soft and comforting, this sophisticated powdery fragrance features a baby soft musk accord which blends with delicate florals and nuzzly vanilla.
The line is available now on HSN.com, and retails for $124.90.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."