Urban Decay, one of my favorite brands, has four new sets out, and I want every single one of them. Let’s just dive right in, shall we?
20 new shades, organized in columns: neutrals on the left, jewel tones in the middle, and smoky shades on the right, to communicate the color story. All the shades feature their Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. The case is super slim, featuring new abstract artwork. Here are the new shades:
- TRUTH – pale pink-nude matte
- DRAGON – bright metallic green shimmer
- VANITY – smoky metallic eggplant with multidimensional micro-glitter
- ALIEN – pink-peach with golden shift
- LAST SIN – champagne shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- UNDONE – pink-beige matte-satin with subtle floating tonal pearl
- FREEZE – metallic medium blue with multidimensional micro-glitter
- LUCKY – metallic bronze
- ALCHEMY – deep fuchsia satin
- ANGEL – light taupe with silver micro-glitter
- DOWNFALL – warm light brown matte
- HEROINE – deep navy blue with subtle floating tonal pearl
- REIGN – rich brown satin
- BONDAGE – deep, smoky burgundy shimmer
- DEFY – smoky taupe satin
- DTF – taupe matte with subtle floating pearl
- BROKEDOWN – metallic golden brown shimmer with gold micro-glitter
- BOBBY DAZZLE – metallic white with pale gold micro-glitter
- SONIC – metallic red-copper
- REVOLVER – soft black satin with subtle floating iridescent pearl
Don’t they all sound amazing? Every palette includes a Vice3 bag as well as a shadow and crease brush. Retail price is $60.
Ten 24/7 Eye Pencil Set
Have you ever skipped purchasing a product because you know that you wouldn’t be able to use it up before it went bad? (You are keeping up with your expiration dates, aren’t you?) The Ten 24/7 Eye Pencil Set solves that problem by giving you one regular size pencil and nine travel sizes, so you can experiment with all the colors. There are ten total shades (obvious, right?) with black being your full sized pencil, and nine new shades, including two pencils with a 3D sparkle effect. Most of the liners were based on popular shadows. Ten comes in a box with Rorschach-reminiscent artwork, and a special edition Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener. Here is the shade breakdown:
- PERVERSION – blackest black matte
- GLITTER ROCK – metallic pink with pink multidimensional sparkle
- MOONSPOON – metallic gray with silver sparkle
- VACANCY – bright metallic teal
- GONZO – electric blue matte with tonal shimmer
- SMOKEOUT – rich taupe-black satin
- MUGSHOT – light metallic taupe with slight pink shift
- STARGAZER – soft metallic gold with dimensional sparkle
- VOODOO – bright metallic purple with dimensional sparkle
- g – warm taupe matte
Like all the 24/7 pencils, these come in Urban Decay’s signature creamy formula that dries down to a long-lasting finish. Retails at $52.
Black Magic 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil Set
Four double ended pencils for a total of eight shades. Excellent when you don’t want a ton of pencils lying around. Each pencil contains a black shade and a rich colorful shade. Urban Decay also brought back two in-demand shades you won’t find anywhere else: Black Market (charcoal-black) and Tornado (dark eggplant). Black Magic comes in a gorgeous box with artwork reminiscent of multicolored puffs of smoke. Here is the shade breakdown:
- ZERO + DEMOLITION – zealous black cream + deep brown matte
- BLACK VELVET + SMOKE – rich, smoky black matte + deepest gray matte
- BLACK MARKET + TORNADO – charcoal black satin + dark eggplant pearl
- PERVERSION + LSD – blackest black matte + navy shimmer with bright turquoise micro-sparkle
These are perfect for those who are obsessed with black liner, as it gives you three different formulas to play with. Retails at $39.
Naked Illuminated ShimmeringPowder
This new formula gives you a sexy, just-finished flush that will have people asking what (or whom) you’ve been doing. It contains light-reflecting particles that create a luminous, dewy look. Use this powder to illuminate cheekbones all the way down to the collarbone. There is a brush and mirror included, making it a gorgeous compact, and the inside of each case features different artwork. Luminous has a distressed, feminine-but-edgy Naked flower pattern, while Aura has a warm, abstract marbled effect. Here are the shades:
- LUMINOUS – champagne shimmer with iridescent shimmer
- AURA – soft pink shimmer with golden iridescent sparkle
Naked Illuminated gets baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours, then finished by hand. Baking the powder gives it a high level of just-perfect shimmer (without the metallic look of cheaper formulas). It also provides the color payoff of a loose powder, with the convenience of a pressed powder. Retails for $29.
All of the products are available at Sephora, Ulta, select Macy’s stores and online at sephora.com, urban decay.com, beauty.com, and ulta.com.
Will you be getting any of the new Urban Decay products? I’m so tempted by the Black Magic Eye Pencil Set myself.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."