Matthew Curtis, TRESemmé Global Stylist, created the look for Misha Nonoo’s spring/summer ’15 runway show at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week.
“For Misha’s show, we were inspired by the 90s and that edgy, supermodel style. We created a modern-‐‐ looking wave that was very sleek at the root to give it a bit of sharpness while complementing this with lots of texture at the base to create a touch of romance and beautiful movement.”
Here is how you can get the look:
- Start by parting the hair on the side and apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse at the root, working it into the hair
- Firmly brush down on the roots and dry the root with a blow dryer to ensure the hair lays ﬂat; spray with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
- Take large sections of the hair and curl it vertically, starting at the front, ensuring to only wrap the hair once
- Run your hands through the hair, keeping the top section smooth
- Finish the look by tucking the hair on one side behind the ear and spray all over with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."