Pantene Celebrity Stylist and Global Brand Ambassador, Danilo, created a look that is described as Urban Tribe. Each model had a unique style, and we have some ideas for you to recreate a more “street-friendly” look with these styles as inspiration. The common theme in these styles are the straight parts and lightness.
How to get the look:
- Starting with dry hair, wet the hair with Pantene Pro-V Moisture Mist Detangler.
- Part hair where desired for styling. You can put the part anywhere (side, middle, deep side, triangle) just make sure it is straight and smooth.
- To get the hair super sleek and straight, use a flat iron such as the T3 SinglePass 1” Straightening & Styling Iron.
- Lightly mist the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KERAGLOSS Oil Mist on each section of hair before each pass of the flat iron.
- Take inspiration from the models look and play with hair accessories. Add a feather, metallic barrettes or a fun, beaded hair tie to add an element of urban tribe to your everyday look.
- Finish with a light hold hairspray, like the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."