Welcome to Style Saturday where we are going to talk all things stylish. Could be clothes, like it is today, could be decor, could be just about anything that I think is stylish. Let’s jump right in with these 10 carefree rompers – there isn’t anything easier to wear on casual summer days.
- French Connection Sandy Stripey Romper: Comfy and perfect for a coverup or day out of doors. $38.11
- Old Navy Jersey Tube Romper: A perfect stand-by. Get it in every color. $26.94
- Roxy Tainted Love Woven Romper: I picture this on a picnic at the park. $39.50
- Trina Turk Jeanette Romper: When you want to show some style on a more casual affair. $228.00
- LAMade Wrap Front Print Romper: I love this for going out – the wrap front flatters all body types. $47.99
- Free People Sunset Romper: This might be my favorite. For cool nights on the beach. $88.99
- Express Strapless Striped Romper: comes in purple, green, and red. $27.94
- Swell Rocking Romper: Loungewear that can go out of the house. $46.50
- G-Star Avi Short Suit Romper: known for edgy denim, this doesn’t disappoint. $170.00
- KAS New York Kimmy Romper: bright colors that make me think of south Texas. $198.99
What is your favorite go-to summer staple?
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."