Sarah Lucero, Celebrity Makeup Artist and Global Artistic Director for Stila Cosmetics created a “Jungle Queen” look for Mara Hoffman’s presentation at Mercedes Benz Miami Swim Week.
“The Mara Hoffman look was inspired by Amazonian jungle beauty – natures tropical greens and rainforest dewy skin. Mara wanted a full brow and a pop of emerald in the corner of the eyes – Brooke shields meets blue lagoon!”
Here is what she used to create the look:
- Skin was perfected, dewy and radiant. Stay All Day Foundation was used to perfect the skin, while being undetectable to the eye. Skin that looks like skin
- Cheeks: Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm and Sun Gel were pressed into the cheeks using a Beauty Blender to warm up the skin tone. A combination of Camellia (+ other shades) of Convertible Color were added depending on skin tone
- Lips: Natural looking looks with a punch. A combination of Passionfruit and Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain were applied and dependent on models lip tone
- Eyes: Lashes were curled and Stila’s NEW! MILE HIGH LASHES MASCARA was applied – look for it in the fall. Stay All Day Waterproof Smudge Sticks and Liquid Eyeliners in Emerald were used just in the outer corners of the bottom lash line
- Brows: Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color and Tinted Brow Gel
Shop the post:
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."