I think I could spend some time lounging around a pool in Miami and looking at pretty bathing suits. But instead, I’m here in Virginia, watching from afar. But I always keep my eye on the beauty looks, and while they often look simplistic during Swim Week, every now and again one catches my eye. This look was created for Clover Canyon by Stila.
Sarah Lucero, Celebrity Makeup Artist and Global Artistic Director for Stila Cosmetics created this look with a focus on a pop of color on the lips and warm tones on the face. Here is how she did it:
- Face: Light concealer and Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm if needed
- Cheeks: Custom blend of Gladiola Convertible Color + Peony Convertible Color depending on skin tone and tan level
- Lips: A blend of Avery and Valentina Color Balm Lipsticks pressed into the lips for a soft punch color
- Eyes: Light dusting of the Jezebel Eyeshadow, curled lashes and applied Stila’s NEW! MILE HIGH LASHES MASCARA
- Brows: Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color and Tinted Brow Gel
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."