Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created Kaley Cuoco Sweeting’s look for the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, and was kind enough to share her tricks with us.
“With Kaley’s dress, we wanted her makeup to be a little edgier to balance the softness of the florals. I wanted her skin to glow so we had to prep it correctly. I used vbeauté products because they give instant results that last all night. I started with vbeauté Eye Never under Kaley’s eyes, which instantly wakes up the eyes. Next, I used the vbeauté Undercover Agent serum which provides extreme hydration – something we need during a long awards show. And lastly, I used vbeauté Buying Time moisturizer to hydrate and calm the skin. This gave me the perfect canvas for Kaley’s Red Carpet Makeup.”
On her face, Greenberg used the following:
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Face Primer
- mark Min-A-Real Cream to Powder Foundation
- mark Glodacious Illuminating Powder in Amped Up
- mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes
On the eyes, she used:
- mark Please Hold Eye Primer
- mark On The Dot Smokey Palette
- mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeshadow and Liner in Entourage (on the top lash line)
- Avon Glimmerstick in Emerald (on the lower lash line)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (on the top and bottom lashes)
And on the lips, she applied mark Make It Rich Lip Crayon in Naturally.
Shop the post:
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."