Jake Bailey, celebrity makeup artist for CoverGirl, shares with us the look he created for P!nk at the 2014 Grammy Awards on Sunday night.
- P!NK hit the carpet in a show-stopping red gown. Her fabulous dress was complimented perfectly by a graphic eye and a nude lip.
- P!NK has great skin and she totally showed it off tonight. To help create the perfect glow, P!NK wore a small amount of COVERGIRL truBLEND Liquid Makeup, mainly through the T zone, which uniforms the skin and gives a photo finish for the base. After the foundation, she doesn’t need much! Just a little COVERGIRL truMAGIC Luminizer to add highlights to the high planes of the face, cheekbones, jawline and crest of the upper lip.
- Then, COVERGIRL truMAGIC Sunkisser to sculpt the sculpted the cheekbones, jawline and temples to add warmth and dimension. Another great use for the truMAGIC Luminizer is for your body just for a little glow.
- To start the bold eye like P!NK’s, apply truBLEND FixStick on the lid, brow bone and the inner corner of the eye. It adds a touch of brightness and defines the brow. The next step is eyeliner. P!NK had a sharp black line along the base of her lashes COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Liner in Pitch Black Passion. COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot in Molten Black also helped her eyes totally pop. Then, just a quick curl of the lashes and COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume Mascara by Lashblast for red-carpet worthy eyes! The new Bombshell Mascara adds volume and intensity, which creates this amazing wet-lash look.
- The brows were perfected and elongated using COVERGIRL Brow & Eyemakers Pencil in Soft Blonde and set in place with clear gel—COVERGIRL Professional Natural Lash Mascara never fails to keep pesky eyebrow hairs in place.
- P!NK showed off her amazing lips with a great nude color. She wore COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Color in Coffee Break and LipPerfection Lipliner in Seduce to create the perfect red carpet pout.
- For P!NK’s performance we kept her beauty look the same as her red carpet look. The only addition was some small punked pyramid crystals to the ends of her lashes for some extra sparkle.
On her nails:
- P!NK rocked not one, but two polishes tonight! She layered COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Forever Fawn under one coat of COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Natural Blush to create that perfect, pinky nude.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."