Revlon ambassador Emma Stone wearing a Chanel gown with Chanel and Revlon makeup by
Celebrity Makeup Artist, Rachel Goodwin, who created a soft and subdued gunmetal eye paired with a natural lip.
“Overall we wanted to create a look that was very demure and simple. Emma was so honored to be presenting the award to Woody Allen and wanted her look to be fitting for that moment. She has the most perfect shaped almond eyes so we really wanted the look to be centered on them. The overall inspiration was understated glamour but still very chic and classic”
Here are the products she used to create the look:
On her face, she used the following:
- CHANEL Le Jour de Chanel, $85
- CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE Aqua Foundation, $45
- REVLON Highlighting Palette in Peach Glow, $10.99
- REVLON Powder in Oh Baby! Pink, $8.99
Her eye look included the following:
- REVLON ColorStay ShadowLinks in Gunmetal and Taupe, $2.99 each
- CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel in Noir $30
- CHANEL Crayon Sourcils in Brun Naturel, $29
And on the lips, she used REVLON ColorBurst Balm Stain in Honey, $8.99.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."