Urban Decay has some cool new product launches, but the one everyone is talking about is the Naked 3 palette. But don’t overlook some of the other great stuff they have going on. But first, we’ll talk about Naked 3. Housed in an art-school tin, Naked 3 features rosy-toned naturals. In fact, this palette is unique because it contains 12 brand new shades that are unavailable anywhere else, in a variety of finishes from matte to metallic and all the pearlescents in-between. Shades include:
- Strange: pale neutral pink matte-satin
- Dust: pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
- Burnout: light pinky-peach satin
- Limit: light dusty rose matte
- Buzz: metallic rose shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Trick: light metallic pinky-copper with tonal micro-sparkle
- Nooner: medium pinky brown matte
- Liar: medium metallic mauve shimmer
- Factory: pinky brown satin
- Mugshot: metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift
- Darkside: deep taupe-mauve satin
- Blackheart: smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle
The set also includes a Good Karma Shadow Blending Brush and a complete set of Eyeshadow Primer Potions in all four shades (original, Sin, Eden, and the new Anti-Aging). Naked 3 is available at UrbanDecay.com now and will be in Sephora, Ulta, and Macy’s on December 12, 2013.
Urban Decay has also released two new shades of their Nail Color. Since introducing the Nail Color line last fall, there haven’t been any new releases until now. Two new shades are available, including Blackheart (inspired by the Naked 3 shade of the same name), a smoky greige with red and multicolored shimmer and Zodiac, a smoky green with gold, green, and blue micro-glitter. This shade is inspired by the popular Moondust Eyeshadow of the same name.
The 3-free polish is in a full size 10 mL bottle and is topped with a unique skull cap, complete with roses for eyes. Very unique and very Urban Decay. These nail colors are limited edition, so when they are gone, they are gone. Get yours for $15.
Last, but certainly not least, they have launched four all new Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. If you’re a fan of the original 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils and love the Naked palettes, then you’ll want to grab these. In the original Naked palette, a double ended Eye Pencil was introduced with the Whiskey/Zero shades. Although it was replaced with a brush in later releases, it was clear that the double ended pencils were a hit. Now you can buy the original pencil as well as three new shades that coordinate with the palettes perfectly. The pencil shades are:
- Whiskey + Zero: black cream and rich dark matte brown (coordinates with Naked)
- Perversion + Pistol: blackest-black matte and light gray-brown shimmer (coordinates with Naked 2)
- Blackheart + Darkside: smoky black matte with rosy red micro-glitter and purple taupe satin (coordinates with Naked 3)
- Crave + Venus: darkest black brown matte and off-white shimmer (coordinates with Naked Basics)
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."