Today in Top Ten Tuesdays, we’re discussing our favorite eyeliners. I LOVE eyeliner, in a major way. In fact, it’s probably my must-have when I’m out shopping – if anyone has a new eyeliner, I’m all over it, even more so than mascara, and that’s saying quite a bit. Take a look at my top 10 (and it was really, really, hard to narrow it down to 10!).
- Quietly Motivated by LUSH: this is their liquid makeup line, and it’s beautiful. It can function as both liner and shadow.
- NYX Slide On Pencil in Tropical Green: a beautiful, beautiful green that smudges out gorgeously.
- Urban Decay Glitter Liner in Spandex: for when you just need a bit of glitter.
- L’Oreal HiP Kohl powder in Navy: this isn’t available anymore, but it’s still a favorite.
- Rimmel Underground Get in Line in Aqua Green: this liquid isn’t available anymore, but this was my first useable liquid liner.
- Physicians Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black: used on the waterline, this makes a gorgeous smokey eye.
- Tarte emphasEYES in Plum: another amazing liner that lasts and lasts – perfect for smudging.
- Stila Smudge Pot in Pomegranate: I don’t use this very much, but it is beautiful. Unfortunately, it looks like they have discontinued this color.
- MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz: the liner that started it all – my first gel eyeliner.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Deviant: any color in this line is worth having. One of the best eyeliners, period.
Shop the post here:
Be sure to check out what eyeliners my fellow beauty girls are loving:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."