I am loving antique gold for fall. It’s such a classic color, and you can do so much with it. I took a little trip to my local cosmetics counter to see how many options you have this season for adding some glitz to your look.
- Lancome Golden Frenzy Palette: this is a gorgeous palette of golds. Everything you need to create a gorgeous golden eye is right in one place.
- Laura Mercier Black Gold Eyeliner: a soft, creamy kohl eyeliner that you can use for lining or shading. Dark, deep pigment.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Gelee Powder Eyeshadow in Cyber Gold: I LOVE this shadow. It’s a moist powder formulation, if you can even believe it, and you can create so many different looks with it. Plus, it’s a striking gold that shouldn’t be missed.
- Smashbox Photo Op Palette: there is a gorgeous antique gold shade in this palette, and Smashbox always has lovely shadows.
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre in Vision: Is anything lovelier than a Chanel eyeshadow? Probably not.
- MAC Summer Bronze Lipstick: not totally gold, but very, very close.
- MAC Super Slick Liquid Eyeliner in Pure Show: I think this would look gorgeous with a gray smoky eye paired with a black eyeliner.
- MAC Antique Gold Pigment: my absolute favorite antique gold. And you can use pigment for just about anything. Here I’m using it as eyeshadow.
- Butter London Marbs: much prettier in person, but a lovely bronze/gold.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Limited Edition Nail Polish in Brushed Gold. Grab this one while you can!
Check out what the other beauty bloggers are loving in this week’s Top Ten!
Shop the post here:
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."