This week we are talking about all the stuff currently in our shower. Let me tell you, peeking into a beauty blogger’s shower is probably similar to an archeology dig – there is just so much stuff in there. And since I don’t share a shower with anyone, I’m free to fill it up. Here is what is in there right now:
- One ‘N Only Color Oasis Smoothing Shampoo: I got this free when I bought something at Sally’s. I don’t exactly remember what it was, but I’m betting it was my hair color, since I use this brand.
- One ‘N Only Color Oasis Smoothing Conditioner: I’m weird in that I like to use the same system for my shampoo/conditioner (this doesn’t apply to my styling products, no idea why) so I grabbed this too.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash: this is my jam, folks. I keep my skin under control with this line, and I LOVE IT.
- Neutrogena Naturals Acne Foaming Scrub: I keep this in the shower for two reasons: one, if I shower more than once a day, I don’t need a 2% salicylic acid scrub that often – this one has 1%; two, this is a great exfoliating scrub before a self-tan.
- SpaSonic Skin Care Face System: complexion brush. Get you some. It will change your life.
- Patyka Absolis Spearmint Body Wash: this is some true luxury right here. Oxygenates, tones, and refreshes skin. Smells like what heaven must be like.
- Dove Cream Body Wash Visible Care Radiance: I exfoliate every. single. day. This wash is super moisturizing and keeps my skin from drying out.
- Earth Therapeutics Loofah Bath Pad: did someone say exfoliate? Say goodbye to impurities and dirt.
- Sephora Collection Loofah: I don’t call this a loofah, I call this my scrubbie. I think everyone has one of these.
- The Body Shop Cactus Body Brush: for my back.
This really only scratches the surface. I have even more in there, including deep conditioners, after color treatments, body oils, massage bars, and pumice stones, but I can’t give away all my secrets.
Shop the post here: