It’s summertime, and that’s when I get busy breaking out my bronzers. I love the way most bronzers add a glow to my skin and even out my skin tone with minimal effort. In my list, I’ve included anything that gives you a bronze glow but isn’t a self-tanner.
Retrodiva’s Top Ten Bronzers
- Bronze of Champions by Benefit Cosmetics: this is the ultimate for bronze lovers. It includes Watt’s Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face, Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini, Longwear Powder Shadow in Thanks A Latte, Hoola Bronzing Powder, Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Hoola, and They’re Real! Beyond Mascara. Exclusively at Sephora.
- Aura Bronzing Gel by Mehron Cosmetics: This lightweight gel can be used on it’s own or over makeup. Serious illumination along with a healthy glow.
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Shimmer Bronzer: The packaging is adorable, and the formula is superior.
- Park Avenue Princess Bronze & Glow Matte Bronzer & Cheek Tint: I love this because it’s a great multi-tasker. Bronzer and cheek color in one small tube!
- tarte Rainforest Glow Waterproof Tinted Body Perfector: this is temporary color, but it’s waterproof, so you won’t have any meltdowns (literally!)
- Cargo Bronzer: this was my first bronzer, and will always be a favorite.
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer: it’s been reformulated recently, but I liked the touch of pink.
- Sephora Collection Illuminating Bronzing Oil: perfect for after the beach, and it has a wonderful tropical floral fragrance – not too sweet.
- Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer: I don’t think this is around anymore, but this liquid is perfect to add to your regular foundation for a quick glow.
- Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing Cream: I’ve loved this for a very long time!
Shop it all here:
Some of these items were press samples, others were purchased by me.