This is my go-to. It’s simple, quick, and easy, and for some reason, people love the blue-green eyeliner.
What I used:
- Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion in Sin
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin
- Wet ‘n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in I’m Getting Sunburned (bronze color only)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Deep End
- tarte’s LIghts, Camera, Flashes mascara
How I did it:
- Prime the eyelid with the primer, up to the brow bone.
- Apply Sin to the entire eye.
- With a crease brush, apply the bronze color from the Wet ‘n Wild trio just to the crease of your eye.
- Line eyes with Deep End.
- Add two coats of the tarte mascara.
That’s it! It shouldn’t take you longer than a couple of minutes to whip this one out.
Shop the post here:
And check out what all the other Makeup Wars bloggers are doing for their summer eye!
All products purchased by me, except the tarte mascara, which was a press sample.