If there was a doubt that neon was actually a lasting trend, we can put that to rest right now. Key makeup artist Lottie went for a neon-retro look at Dolores Cortes with a strong cat eye and a bright pop of neon lipstick.
[slickr-flickr tag="dolores cortes"]
Here is the breakdown on this fun look:
- Lottie mixed Make Up For Ever HD Foundation with Make Up For Ever Uplight in #22 for a glowing complexion.
- Cheeks were contoured with Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze and highlighted with Make Up For Ever’s Sculpting Blush in #22 dusted lightly across the cheeks.
- For the retro cat eyes, Lottie took a Make Up For Ever Aqua Black and winged the liner out on the upper lash line then connected it to the bottom lash line all the way to the middle.
- She then added Make Up For Ever Faux Lash in #155/Lori for extra emphasis, and applied Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash on both upper and lower lashes.
- To create the gorgeous neon lips, Lottie lined the lips with Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip #16C, then applied Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #7 and applied Make Up For Ever Star Powder in #951 layered on the top for an ultra matte look.