In case you’re still on the fence about attending one of my all time favorite events, The Makeup Show in NYC, here are a few things that are going to be brand new and available first at this year’s show:
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS – Launching exclusively at the show is their highly anticipated, Lash Genius waterproof topcoat. This colorless mascara makes any mascara waterproof and is guaranteed to become a staple in anyone’s beauty kit this summer.
- Armour Beauty – This naturally based, long wearing, rock n roll lip-gloss has recently launched in new shades of Iridescent Silver Shimmer and Bright Orange Opaque. Be sure to stop by their booth to make your lips pucker ready.
- GLAMCOR – Once again GLAMCOR is revolutionizing the industry by introducing their Hygienic Hand Palette along with their collection of GLAMOUR VEIL, which will be available in five shades of foundation and concealer. This is sure to be a showstopper amongst the pro community.
- MEHRON – You are not going to want to miss this one! Mehron will be using The Makeup Show NYC as a platform to launch a slew of new products from Intense, Celebre Pro HD Loose Powder, Celebre Pro HD Pressed Powder, Face Kabuki to Eye and Lip Pencils.
- London Brush Company – Launching exclusively at The Makeup Show NYC is their brand new Brush Cleaner, which is made here in the US…by hand! This product is naturally anti-bacterial and has no alcohol, acetone, or chemicals in it. It will be available in 2 fragrances made from combined essential oils, and also fragrance free – for those who react to essentials.
- Beauty Addict – For intense dramatic lashes, you will want to stop by Beauty Addicts booth where they will be showcasing their newest mascara!
- INGLOT Cosmetics – Now available is their newest line of Colour Play Mascara, in 5 eye-popping colors. Stop by their booth at The Makeup Show to take a look and pick one up for yourself.