Hello, loyal readers! As usual, I’ve spent a lot of time reading all of the internet this week, and these are the few stories that rose to the top, much like the delicious cream that I use in my coffee. Enjoy!
- At EauMG, there is a discussion of mushroom as a note in a new fragrance by Parfums des Beaux Arts by DSH. I’m not sure I have ever smelled a mushroom note, have you?
- Shakeup Your Makeup reminds me how much I love NYX products, and taunts me with the gorgeous olive and bronze of the Secret World palette.
- If I owned a Volvo, I would definitely want matching nail polish! (via Body and Soul)
- Rachel McAdams had gorgeous full hair at the “Morning Glory” premiere, and Hair on the Brain has a tutorial on how to do it at home.
- Body and Soul also has the new Essie winter collection nail polishes, and I’m in love with all of them.
- Beauty School Blog sniffs Cooper Square by Bond No. 9, and decides that it drives her to drink, with the cognac note. I still haven’t managed to sniff it!